3D Printing For The Cure
Breast Cancer continues to be the most common diagnosis of cancer in women over the age of 20 in Canada. It is the second leading cause of cancer related deaths in Canadian women. Jump to Key Statistics
A focus on increasing awareness about this affliction has led to a decrease in overall deaths mainly due to earlier detection. This is great news, but more can be done.
The Proto3000 Team will be 3D Printing Breast Cancer ribbons in either a keychain or a pendant with 100% of proceeds supporting breast cancer research. You can purchase one today by clicking the link. If you have access to a 3D printer you can 3D print your own by downloading the file free on Thingiverse. If you have any questions you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You For Your Support
|The Keychain||The Necklace|
|Download File||Download File|
|Neon Pink Filament||Neon Pink Filament|
- 1 in 9 women in Canada is expected to develop breast cancer during her lifetime (by the age of 90)
- 1 in 4 (26%) cancers diagnosed in women in Canada are breast cancer
- 1 in 30 women in Canada will die from breast cancer
- In Canada, the 5-year survival rate for breast cancer is 88%
- Breast cancer mortality rates have decreased by 43% since the peak in 1986
|Learn More About Breast Cancer|