The New GO!SCAN 20 and GO!SCAN 50 3D Scannners
Two New Models, Same Easy Scanning Experience
Better resolution for small, detailed parts.
A larger scan radius for larger projects.
|Download Brochure||Request a Quote|
- Hybrid positioning allows for scanning the parts’ colour and natural geometry
- Point-and-shoot scanning with no preparation necessary
- A User-friendly 3D scanning experience with no formal training required
- Full colour 3D scanning with simultaneous high-quality part geometry
- Real-time visualization on computer screen
- A stand-alone device with no external positioning system required
- True portability with a carry-on-case
- Lightweight and small (1 kg (2.2 lb.) for confined areas
- Typical geometries are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
- Capture a large amount of 3D data with the Go!SCAN's high measurement rate
- Ready-to-use files with automatic mesh output
- Seamless workflow integration with reverse engineering, CAD, and 3D Printing software without post-processing
- 3D Scanning accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and a scan resolution of up to 0.2 mm (0.008 in.).
- Optional targets available for lack of positioning information.
- Part and scanner can be moved during scanning