Protect Our Healthcare Workers and Your Employees
Proto3000 is ready and able to support medical professionals and manufacturers in our fight against COVID-19. Here are some of the projects we can help you with:
PPE FACE SHIELDS
For health-care providers and essential workers on the front lines.
VENTILATOR PARTS AND COMPONENTS
We can provide a local and dependable supply chain
Including manufacturing, tooling, jigs, fixtures, bridge tooling, production, and more.
3D PRINT IN A RANGE OF MATERIALS
Polymers, Thermoplastics, and Metals
- Manufactured and assembled in Vaughan, Ontario (ISO 9001:2015 approved facility) with state of the art 3D printing and laser cutting technology
- High quality, safe and effective PPE produced for Canadian Healthcare Workers and Essential Staff
- Meets standards recommended by Health Canada and produced with a clean and monitored process
- Full traceability
- Fog resistant
- Two components, easily assembled and adjustable- Enough clearance for Opticals/Masks, etc
- Comfortable, lightweight
- Reuseable – 3D printed component is sterilizable and the shield can be wiped down with a disinfectant
GET CANADA’S LEADING END-TO-END 3D PRINTING AND ADVANCED ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING PROVIDER ON YOUR SIDE.
WE CAN HELP.
The Benefits of Choosing Proto3000 As Your Medical Manufacturing Partner
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Additive Manufacturing Facility.
Health Canada Approved for Production of Class 1 Medical Device
Additional support with design, reverse engineering, 3D scanning also available.
Wide range of technologies available in-house including Binder Jetting (HP), Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), and PolyJet
An extensive selection of materials including thermoplastics, elastomers, photopolymers, and biocompatible materials and metals.
Access to multiple production 3D printers with 13+ years of experience
TOGETHER, WE CAN HELP CANADA STAY HEALTHY.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY.