Scan Products Of Any Size Quickly & Easily
The Go!SCAN 3D scanner product line offers a combination of speed, ease of use and accuracy. It features self-positioning technology which yields exceptional results when used towards both industrial and non industrial applications. Its innovative technology bypasses traditional preparation steps and specific setups. If you need simplified, quick, affordable and reliable 3D scanning, the Go!SCAN 3D lineup was designed with you in mind.
The Easiest Portable 3D Scanner Capturing Full Colour
The Go!SCAN 3D™ product line offers our easiest portable 3D scanning experience, providing fast and reliable measurements. With these handheld 3D scanners, you can even capture 3D data in full color.
Watch the video to learn more about the Go!SCAN3D
Easy to Use
The Go!SCAN 3D Scanner is plug & play and designed for anyone to use
Typical objects can be scanned in minutes
Portable and Lightweight
With an ergonomic design and a weight of less than 1kg you can bring the Go!SCAN almost anywhere
Surfaces will be digitized in their original colours
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Scan in colour: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Professional-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.2 mm (0.008 in.).
- Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
- Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
- No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less
- High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
- Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
- On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on
Not Sure Which Scanner is Right For You?
If you want to speak to an expert today – CALL 1-888-88-77686
VXmodel: Scan-to-CAD 3D Scanning Software
VXmodel is a post-processing software that directly integrates in VXelements, a 3D scanning platform that allows your captured 3D scan data to be used in 3D printing or brought into CAD software.
Features and Benefits
VXmodel provides tools to prepare your 3D scan mesh for reverse engineering or 3D printing
- Clean meshes
- Fills holes
- Merge meshes
- Decimate meshes
- Create watertight meshes
The alignment tools in VXmodel provide a simple and straightforward way to align the 3D scan data to the coordinate system
- Datum/entity based alignment
- Best fit alignment
NURBS Surface and Geometrical Entities
With VXmodel you can easily generate NURBS surfaces fir cgaracterizing freeform regions. You can easily extract primitive entities from the mesh to complete the design in CAD software
- 2d/3D entities from plane to slot by cylinder
Export your 3D scanning data from your Go!SCAN 3D scanner to any CAD software program using standard formats (.iges, .step, .dxf). Transfer parametric entities to the following software:
- Autodesk Inventor
- Solid Edge
|930 g (2.05 lbs.)||930 g (2.05 lbs.)|
|154 x 178 x 235 mm (6 x 7 x 9.2 in.)||150 x 171 x 251 mm (5.9 x 6.7 x 9.9 in.)|
|550,000 measures /sec.||550,000 measures /sec.|
|143 x 108 mm (5.6 in x 4.3 in)||380 x 380 mm (15 in. x 15 in.)|
|White light (LED)||White light (LED)|
|Geometry and/or color and/or targets||Geometry and/or color and/or targets|
|0.200 mm (0.008 in.)||0.500 mm (0.020 in.)|
|0.300 mm/m (0.0036 in./ft)||0.300 mm/m (0.0036 in./ft)|
|380mm (15in.)||400mm (15.75in)|
Depth of Field
|100 mm (4 in.)||250 mm (10 in.)|
Part Size Range (Recommended)
|0.05 – 0.5 m (2 – 20 in.)||0.3 – 3.0 m (1 – 10 ft)|
|1 X USB 3.0||1 X USB 3.0|
|.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr|
|3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).||3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).|
Operating Humidity Range (Non-Condensing)
Operating Temperature Range
|15-40 °C (59-104 °F)||15-40 °C (59-104 °F)|