Scan Products Of Any Size Quickly & Easily
The Go!SCAN 3D scanner product line offers a combination of speed, ease of use and accuracy. It features self-positioning technology which yields exceptional results when used towards both industrial and non industrial applications. Its innovative technology bypasses traditional preparation steps and specific setups. If you need simplified, quick, affordable and reliable 3D scanning, the Go!SCAN 3D lineup was designed with you in mind.
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Scan in colour: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Professional-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.2 mm (0.008 in.).
- Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
- Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
- No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less
- High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
- Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
- On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on
|930 g (2.05 lbs.)||930 g (2.05 lbs.)|
|154 x 178 x 235 mm (6 x 7 x 9.2 in.)||150 x 171 x 251 mm (5.9 x 6.7 x 9.9 in.)|
|550,000 measures /sec.||550,000 measures /sec.|
|143 x 108 mm (5.6 in x 4.3 in)||380 x 380 mm (15 in. x 15 in.)|
|White light (LED)||White light (LED)|
|Geometry and/or color and/or targets||Geometry and/or color and/or targets|
|0.200 mm (0.008 in.)||0.500 mm (0.020 in.)|
|0.300 mm/m (0.0036 in./ft)||0.300 mm/m (0.0036 in./ft)|
|380mm (15in.)||400mm (15.75in)|
Depth of Field
|100 mm (4 in.)||250 mm (10 in.)|
Part Size Range (Recommended)
|0.05 – 0.5 m (2 – 20 in.)||0.3 – 3.0 m (1 – 10 ft)|
|1 X USB 3.0||1 X USB 3.0|
|.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr|
|3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).||3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).|
Operating Humidity Range (Non-Condensing)
Operating Temperature Range
|15-40 °C (59-104 °F)||15-40 °C (59-104 °F)|