Explore Studio System 2.
Metal 3D printing in just 2 steps – Print. Sinter.
- Up to 10x less expensive than comparable laser-based systems
- No lasers and powders mean the Studio System is safe for any facility
- No third-party equipment, external ventilation or special facilities required
- No machining or wire EDM required to remove support structures from parts
- Separable supports allow the removal of support structures by hand
- The precision of the Desktop Metal® Studio 3D printer ensures high-quality parts with densities between 96-99%
- Parts perform similarly to wrought
- The only complete metal 3D printing solution that is cost-effective for rapid prototyping