Account Executive – Dental IndustryApply Now
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 13 years the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services.
Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in empowering the next generation of Dental Laboratories and Clinics to embrace the Digital Workflow, resulting in greater accuracy, more efficient processes, and ultimately, vastly improved patient care. We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive (Dental Sales) to work with Canadian dental labs and clinics to implement our digital workflow products and services.
Account Executive (Dental Sales)
Your customers are primarily forward-thinking dental & orthodontic labs and clinics that are using or would like to implement scanners, dental CAD/CAM software, and dental 3D printers to streamline their production and reduce costs. Our solutions cover a wide range of applications including Restorative, Removable, Guided Surgery and Implant Planning, Visual and Training Aids, Dentures, Orthodontics, and Clear Aligners.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a successful sales territory and to promote Proto3000’s products through regular calls on dental clinics and labs through cold calling and sales funneling to meet your goals.
You’re a proven salesperson with a background, ideally in digital dental sales, or in a closely related scientific or technical field. You thrive working independently and building success for yourself. You have and will build relationships with key business contacts, and use your expertise of the local market to get results.
If you’ve dreamed of owning a territory and making it your own, this is the chance you’ve been waiting for. A chance to connect customers with a meaningful, innovative, in-demand product. A chance to grow a successful business and to lead its expansion over time. To make your mark.
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a dynamic, innovative company with long track record of success, we want to hear from you.
Working @ Proto3000
This is a full-time, permanent role, ideally based near headquarters in Vaughan ON. Success in dental sales leads to lucrative earnings. Total compensation in this role includes a stable base, plus commissions, group benefits, vehicle/travel expenses. Base pay plus variable incentive plan that is uncapped. We will also provide you with any technology you need to do your job, including a cell phone and laptop.
You’ll work from home and travel throughout the region to close business, so a valid driver’s license, vehicle, passport, and willingness/ability to do so is essential.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here and they’ll tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on success
- And we enjoy a positive, up-beat, casual culture, with very little red-tape to impede you from doing your job
- Experience in a B2B sales role where success depended on winning new business
- Experience in hunter type sales
- Ideally, experience in a digital dental or other dental sales role or related field
- Knowledge of the dental industry gained through education or work experience, ex. dental manufacturing, dental laboratories, dental practices would be an asset
- Knowledge of the technology would be an asset (Dental Printers, Scanners, CAD/CAM, etc.)
- Experience working in a CRM and building Quotes for clients
- A college or university diploma/degree preferred
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel frequently across Canada.