Open-material metal 3D printer powered by laser powder bed fusion.
2CREATE by 2OneLab is a laser powder bed fusion metal 3D printer that's open, affordable, and designed to produce complex parts on demand. Powered by a 250W laser with high energy density, the system can process a range of metal powders from your supplier of choice with exceptional speed and accuracy. With a compact footprint, fast recoating, adjustable laser spot size and power, and integrated 2BUILD CAM software, 2CREATE offers versatility and flexibility for researchers, academics, and companies looking to integrate metal 3D printing capabilities into their production workflow.
Enable the Ability 2CREATE
with Metal 3D Printing
Boasting a 250W laser and an expansive work platform of 110 mm diameter x 100 mm high, the 2CREATE metal 3D printer is designed to deliver outstanding results for small and medium-sized parts. The printer can handle various materials, from aluminum to titanium alloys, such as nickel, cobalt, iron, and copper-base varieties. Whether making implants, industrial parts, or conducting R&D, the 2CREATE metal 3D printer delivers cost-effective, efficient, and high-quality results every time!
2CREATE Highlights & Benefits
Fast Metal 3D Printing
Powered by powder bed fusion technology and 250 W cw fiber laser, 2CREATE 3D printer can print tough metals quickly and reliably while maintaining quality and strength.
Short Production Time
Compared to other printers, 2CREATE prints better quality products in less time. This gives you more time to focus on serving customers and growing your business.
Reduced Development Cost
The 2CREATE printer’s open concept allows for using any powders, providing unparalleled flexibility. Moreover, its enhanced energy efficiency, significantly reduces development costs, thus maximizing profits for users.
OEM powders are generally expensive, but with 2CREATE, you can choose your preferred supplier.
2OneLab | Aluminum
Additive manufacturing applications benefit from aluminum’s lightweight nature, as well as its robust strength and corrosion resistance. The material’s malleability allows for the creation of intricate shapes with ease, while its superior thermal conductivity ensures rapid and uniform heating of components. Overall, aluminum is an excellent option for additive manufacturing purposes.
2OneLab | Stainless Steel
Material: 316L SS & 17-4PH SS
Additive manufacturing widely uses steel, a robust and long-lasting metal. With outstanding wear resistance, it is ideal for components that face severe conditions and frequent usage. Furthermore, steel is accessible in various grades and alloys, catering to specific application demands.
2OneLab | Inconel
Material: Inconel 625 & 718
Inconel 625 and 718 are nickel-based superalloys with exceptional mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, and biocompatibility, making them popular in aerospace, oil and gas, chemical processing, and medical industries.
2OneLab | Cobalt Chrome
Material: CoCr (Cobalt Chrome)
CoCr, or Cobalt Chrome, is a highly versatile alloy with exceptional strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. It is a preferred choice in various industries, including medical and dental devices, aerospace, and industrial applications.
2OneLab | Titanium
Material: Ti-6Al-4V (Ti64)
Ti64 is a titanium alloy popularly used for its high strength-to-weight ratio, corrosion resistance, and biocompatibility. It is widely used in aerospace and medical implants to produce precise parts with smooth surface finishes.
for Metal Additive Manufacturing
2BUILD. Integrated CAM Software.
2BUILD integrated CAM software saves you time on file preparation, optimizes prints, and minimizes the post-processing process. It is developed for:
- Smart automation and
- Optimization of your printing results:
- support generation
- high-speed nesting and
- Gcode generation
Oqton Integration supports all types of 3D printers and CNC milling machines, regardless of brand.
2BUILD Strategy Editor
Print strategies are the recipe for 3D printing. Depending on the manufacturer, an adapted printing strategy is required for each powder type.
2BUILD Support Editor
Suitable support structures are crucial for successful 3D printing. 2BUILD software gives you full control over the right supports.
2BUILD Design of Experiments (DoE)
Do you consider developing new printing strategies to be time-consuming and complicated? In this case, 2BUILD's strategy development features will save your day!
Full Integration. G-CODE Approach. Connectivity.
2BUILD software has all the perks you need for a fast and accurate file-preparation. Almost anything can be customized based on your requirements and material suppliers.
- Easy creation of new print strategies
- Cloud-based management of print strategies (auto update of new strategies)
- Complete control over all parameters (hatching, contour)
- Automatic support generation based on part properties
- Manual support design and removal
- Cloud-based management of support strategies.
- Smart and automated generation of DoEs for any process parameter
- Automatic part density calculation based on micrographs (based on smart image recognition)
- Calculation of the optimal working point and a graphical evaluation of the results
- 2BUILD software allows the import of the most common 3D file formats. Besides STL, the 3mf format integration is a core feature.
- CLI import & G-CODE conversion
- Export of all native elements created in the software.
- 2BUILD software exports the print data in G-CODE format. A simple G-command represents each laser line. The same goes for the setting of the laser, BeamExpander and laser speed. Effects can be easily reproduced this way.
- Do you wish to manipulate the G-code for custom integration into your environment? No worries! G-code has this possibility!
- 2CONNECT. You want to centralize all the data, strategies and settings? Again. It’s all possible with 2CONNECT. Here you can manage all strategies centrally in the marketplace. What does this mean? If 2OneLab has developed a new strategy for a new powder, you can access it free of charge via the marketplace. The software automatically synchronizes itself online and keeps your process parameters current. Just like that!
Compact ultrasonic sieving system for metal 3D printing applications.
2SIEVE. Compact Ultrasonic Powder Recycling
The metal powders used in additive manufacturing, such as titanium, cobalt-chrome, aluminum, or any alloys, must have a narrow distribution. For selective laser melting, it is around 15 to 45 micrometers. This ultrasonic sieving system helps you get that distribution range.
The metal powder may be exposed to various contaminants during printing. And in the case of reused powders, cleaning your powder is crucial. 2SIEVE helps you achieve high-quality printing results, even with reused powders.
- Compact design
- Safe screening under protective gas (Argon or Nitrogen)
- Collection containers fit directly into the 2CREATE 3D printer
- Integrated HEPA filter for maximum safety
2SIEVE Technical Specifications
- 63µm Mesh
- Sieving capacity approx. 1kg per 30min
- Output frequency: 33-37 kHz
- Electrical connection: 115 / 230 VAC; ~50/60 Hz
High-end ultrasonic technology made by Teslonic AG
How does 2SIEVE work?
The sieving process begins by dosing the powder onto the mesh through a valve. The powder flows over the mesh, which is slightly inclined and vibrated by the ultrasonic converter. This vibration causes smaller powder particles than the mesh to fall through and collect in a container. The larger particles that are too big to pass through the sieve fall over the sieve and are collected in a separate container designated for waste.
ProcessPowder Bed Fusion
Machine Size720 x 860 x 1790 mm, 450 Kg
Build Envelope Size
Build Envelope Size110 x 200 mm
Laser SourceFiber Laser 250 W
Precision OpticsF-Theta Lens
Power Supply230 V / 1 - 50 - 60 Hz
Software & Data Files
Software & Data Files2BUILT, STL, STEP, IGES, Object