Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 10 years the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services. Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing and sales team, and deliver projects that communicate our product and service offerings to our clients. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a dynamic, innovative company with long track record of success, we want to hear from you.
Content and Communications
- Responsible for the development and implementation of our content and marketing communications strategy
- Communicate the Proto3000 story through inspired content, web and digital content.
- Use communications savvy strategies to drive leads, engagement, education, and business growth.
- Coordinate with partners to leverage their content and communication initiatives utilizing our channels (social, digital, web etc)
- Responsible for creating and repurposing case studies, articles, campaigns, whitepapers, application guides, and other content
- Manage social media channels and leverage them for lead generation
- Manage community involvement and sponsorship initiatives, maximizing our business exposure and benefit
- Write and edit direct marketing materials, including direct mail copy, e-mail messages, brochures, and newsletters, ensuring alignment with guidelines for branding and visual identity.
- Liaise with translators, designers, printers, media and external agencies on production and distribution of marketing materials for various direct marketing campaigns and programs.
- Update and manage Proto3000’s web presence, including event listings, partner profiles, industry profiles, and directories
- Create and leverage content to support the growth of our e-commerce platform
- Work with external agencies to support the creation of media content (video, imagery, etc)
- Work with external agencies to coordinate search engine optimization activities, pay-per-click advertising, on-page SEO, and content optimization
- Ensure website content is updated and create new web pages to support changes in our products and services
- Update and manage a monthly content and campaign calendar that takes into account original content, as well as partner content, campaigns, product launches, and announcements
- Utilize internal task management tools like Asana, to plan, schedule, and coordinate content for product launches and promotions in a timely manager
- Segment our contact lists and deliver relevant information via email marketing to promote the use and adoption of the technologies and solutions we offer
- Support internal business units with relevant assets such as whitepapers, guides, articles, videos, and presentations
- Coordinate webinars and presentation content
- Create relevant and engaging marketing campaigns to support our different business units and drive new leads and opportunities into our pipeline – this includes coordinating advertising media, creating web assets and marketing assets, and email campaigns
- Plan, implement and manage direct marketing campaigns, projects and initiatives in coordination with other marketing, advertising and sales campaigns and promotions.
- Collect and analyze data, and obtain customer feedback for direct marketing campaigns, various market segments and target customer groups, modifying direct marketing strategy and plans accordingly.
- Regularly monitor ongoing market conditions, [consumer/customer/market] trends and competitor information to ensure the direct marketing strategy remains current and responsive to changes.
- Maintain and update databases of customer data and prospects list, analyzing data regularly to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop new strategies for direct marketing by keeping abreast of new technologies and marketing mediums, and adopting new and more effective delivery methods.
Other Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of advertising, public relations and sales principles and practices.
- Knowledge of event planning and the ability to plan events of various sizes.
- Ability to negotiate terms and contracts with media providers, outside consultants and agencies and venues and facilities providers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work towards tight deadlines.
- Forward thinking and flexible with the ability to create new ideas and methodologies to adapt to changing needs and situations.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe software (Acrobat, Photoshop).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Normal office environment. Requires sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer keyboards and computer screens.
- May require attendance at events outside of normal working hours, and extended hours during peak periods and for special projects.
Working @ Proto3000
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Vaughan office. Total compensation for this role includes a highly attractive base salary, benefits and vacation.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here and they will tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on success
- And we enjoy a positive, up-beat, casual culture, with very little red-tape to impede you from doing your job
- Post secondary education Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Business or a related field, or equivalent.
- A minimum of three – five years of relevant experience.
- Experience in B to B marketing and commercial products
- 3D printing industry experience is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skills (PPT or Google slides)