3D Printer CNC TechnicianApply Now
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 10 years the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services.
Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for a 3D Printer CNC Technician – someone who will lead the sales of the materials division.
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a dynamic, innovative company with a long track record of success, we want to hear from you.
3D Printer CNC Technician
Today we’re looking for a new 3D printer & CNC tech, based in Vaughan, to serve our growing customer base in that area and across Canada.
Your goal in this position is great customer relationships built on excellent technical expertise and service.
Most of the time you’ll be on the road, visiting customers, and providing installations, training and customer support for Stratasys 3D Printers, RapidShape 3D printers and Imes-Icore CNC mills. Other times, you’ll work from home or the Vaughan office calling on existing and former customers to check on their service agreements or encourage them to renew.
When you uncover significant sales opportunities, our sales reps will be there to back you up. In the same way, when the sales or engineering teams need your technical expertise, you’ll be their go-to person.
The best printer techs are mechanically inclined; some come from mechanical engineering programs and others have the technical aptitude to learn on the job. In either case, no amount of education and experience is enough if you can’t tighten a bolt or reassemble a machine. The best techs are also good with people and service-oriented.
Specifically, we hope you will apply if you have these qualifications:
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Ability to travel within Ontario and the rest of Canada
- Mechanical engineering technology or equivalent diploma/degree
- General mechanical experience an asset
- Strong technical skills (mechanical, electrical, pneumatics, IT)
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively resolve technical issues
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping and CNC/dental applications knowledge would be considered an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Organized and detailed oriented