Senior Administrative AssistantApply Now
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we conceptualize, design and manufacture. For over 10 years the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services. Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for the newest member of our team to help support the activities of our President. If you want to join a dynamic, innovative company with long track record of success in a fast-paced, exponential industry, apply below.
Senior Administrative Assistant:
As our new Senior Administrative Assistant, you will play a key role in supporting the activities of our PRESIDENT.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage the PRESIDENT’s calendar and schedule by arranging appointments, scheduling meetings, prioritizing tasks, monitoring activities, coordinating with direct reports and other executives, scheduling action items from meetings, and budgeting time for correspondence
- Coordinate rooms, locations, and conference lines according to meeting requirements, as well as attendance, agendas, sales materials, and documentation
- Liaise with customers and sales team over the phone and email, processing purchase orders, quotes, and other sales documentation
- Assist with a variety of office tasks such as bookkeeping, tracking information in spreadsheets, and preparing reports
- Provide proactive administrative support to the PRESIDENT including special projects, data collection, client contacts, and provide general technical support, etc.
- Liaise with executives and sales team members on a consistent basis to better assist them in meeting their sales targets and goals
You’ll excel in this role if you love taking care of details, and are fueled by the variety of a small, entrepreneurial organization.
We also want someone who is:
- Confident – you’re comfortable working independently without needing a lot of direction, is calm and capable under pressure, and work well with a wide variety of personality types.
- Knowledgeable – you have a solid foundational understanding of MS Office, particularly Excel, as well as exposure to Quickbooks
- Highly Organized and Detail-oriented – you build trust through competency, by doing things right the first time around. You’re also capable of handling multiple competing priorities and handling confidential information.
Working @ Proto3000:
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Vaughan office. Total compensation for this role includes a highly attractive compensation package with benefits and vacation. We will also provide you with any technology you need to do your job, including cell phone and laptop.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here and they will tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on success
- And we enjoy a positive, upbeat, casual culture, with very little red-tape to impede you from doing your job
The best in this job will be driven by their patience, emotional intelligence, and exceptional people skills. You keep cool under pressure and always get the job done whatever the day throws at you.
Specifically, we hope you will apply if you have these qualifications:
- Experience working in an administrative role, supporting a high energy team at a senior or executive level
- Expertise with MS Office, particularly Excel – formulas, LOOKUPS, pivot tables etc.
- Experience working with CRM software, e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Knowledge of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles and practices
- Strong keyboarding skills – a minimum of 70 w.p.m. preferred
- Experience preparing purchase orders and sales quotes
- Experience with QuickBooks is an asset
How to Apply:
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.