The New Normal: 3D Printing and the Digital Workflow has Forever Changed the Competitive Landscape for Dental Labs
Join us on Thursday May 31st from 6:30pm to 9:00pm at the Proto3000 Head Office
3D printing and digital workflow has become the new normal in the dental lab industry. With a comprehensive digital workflow strategy you can see your business scale and reach new heights in regards to productivity, profitability and efficiency. The question is not “when” to invest but rather “what” to invest in and “how” to successfully integrate additive technology into existing Dental lab processes, and how to grow into other applications using this exponential technology. Join us as we explore the different dental applications and opportunities that exist today and take a look into what the future has in store. Register early as seats are very limited.
Reasons to Attend
- Improve profitability by increasing sales and better managing labour costs
- How to get faster turnarounds, and improved capabilities
- Discover which Dental applications are well suited to 3D printing
- Learn about the various materials available
- How to define and leverage your lab’s strengths to create the best digital strategy
- What technology to implement to benefit your lab today and into the future
- Discover the future of what’s to come / what’s coming next
- Did you know you can now enter the clear aligner market? Join us as we explore why dental labs across North America are entering the “next big thing”
- Where are the biggest opportunities for growth?
Drinks and Light hors d’oeuvres will be served
We will be covering the following during our event
- Overview of Proto3000
- How 3D printing and dental milling technology fits into Dental Labs
- Software, materials and workflow
- Demo + Tour
- Question and Answer period
Dave Bolen – Dental Strategic Account Manager, Stratasys
David has been employed with Stratasys as the Central Sales Manager-Dental since January of 2017, with 7 years of experience with leading dental manufacturers and distributors. David graduated from Texas Tech University in 2002 with a degree in Marketing. Over his dental career, David has become an expert on both chairside and labside CAD/CAM applications. David enjoys collaborating and helping dental professionals reach their optimal potential by integrating new technologies into their businesses.