Join us on August 24 at 2 PM EST for a special two-hour webinar event to discuss how 3D printing can help solve your supply chain and labour challenges.
During this webinar, Desktop Metal assembles company and industry experts to share up-to-date forecasts on how long the supply chain and labour crisis will last and show how machine shops and other manufacturers are carving out an advantage with agile, turnkey digital manufacturing tools.
We’ll show examples of big and small manufacturers successfully using scanners and additive manufacturing tools for metal, polymers and castings to step ahead of the crisis. Then, we’ll show you step-by-step how it’s done.
Date: August 24, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Topic: How 3D printing can help solve your supply chain and labour challenges.
Special presenters include:
- Azoth 3D of Ann Arbor, MI discussing their Take One Make One digital inventory strategy
- Lumafield of Cambridge, MA provides details on scanning to digitize part data to start 3D printing
We’ll feature various guest speakers from the business and additive manufacturing space.
A look at the current crisis with examples of how manufacturers are using it to become more agile. With special guest Azoth 3D of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Executing modern solutions to stay agile. A how-to overview of implementing digital manufacturing solutions, with how to identify parts for digital production, digitize them, and easily 3D print them. With special guest Lumafield of Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- How to use additive manufacturing to ease supply chain disruptions
- How Desktop Metal customers are using a digital inventory strategy and producing replacement parts on-demand with 3D printing
- How to identify parts in your inventory that could benefit from 3D printing production
- How to get started digitizing your data and what tools are available to help
- Which printers and materials are available for plug-and-play adoption