Simulate Rubber with Flexible, Soft-Touch 3D Prints
Build durable, tear-resistant prototypes that can withstand up to repeated flexing and bending.
Rubber-like Polyjet materials like TangoPlus and Agilus30, you can simulate rubber with varying levels of hardness, elongation and tear resistance. With colours such as grey, black, white, and translucent, Rubber-like material enables manufacturers to create realistic prototypes to test and verify any design that includes rubber. Possibilities include soft-touch coatings, nonslip surfaces, rubber surrounds or overmolding. Use industry-leading rubber 3D printing materials to produce soft, flexible, or multi-material prototypes that require shock absorption, vibration dampening or a non-slip surface.
Rubber-like materials simulate rubber with different levels of hardness, elongation and tear resistance.
- Opaque or translucent
- Various Shore Scale A hardness values
- High elongation at break
- High tensile strength
- With Connex systems, you can create digital materials that combine Rigid materials, to simulate nine Shore A values from Shore 27 to Shore 95, with increasing tensile strength and tear resistance.
- Additional Digital Materials with more Shore values can be created by combining other rigid and Rubber-like materials, including a range of color materials on Connex3 systems.
- Rubber surrounds and overmolding
- Soft-touch coatings and nonslip surfaces
- Knobs, grips, pulls, handles, gaskets, seals, hoses and footwear
- Exhibition and communication models
- Fine detail
Powered By Polyjet
Renowned for its outstanding realism and breathtaking aesthetics, Polyjet 3D printing offers sharp precision, smooth surfaces, and ultra-fine details.
|Rubber-like Compatibility||Objet 30 Prime||Objet Eden260VS||Objet1000 Plus||Connex3||Stratasys J750|
|Agilus30 Black FLX985||x||x|
|Mechanical Properties||Test Method||Imperial||Metric|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-412||348-450 psi||2.4-3.1 MPa|
|Compressive set||ASTM D-395||6-7%||6-7%|
|ASTM D-624||28-39 lb/in||5-7 Kg/cm|
|Shore Hardness||ASTM D-2240||30-35 Scale A||30-35 Scale A|
|Polymerized Density||ASTM D-792||—||1.14-1.15 g/cm3|