Technical Sales RepresentativeApply Now
Due to continued success, we’re looking for a new Technical Sales Representative to add to our growing team.
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 12 years the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services.
We focus on quality across the board including, quality products, building strong relationships, providing a high degree of support/service, and staying on top of ground-breaking technology has positioned us as one of the most stable and relevant tech-based companies in the sector.
As a cutting-edge technology integrator, our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
Our customers are primarily forward-thinking digital dental labs that are using digital technology, 3D Scanners, and CAD, they are looking to streamline their production and reduce costs.
Technical Sales Representative
You’ll identify and qualify opportunities with existing customers, web leads, and your own prospects. To reach them, you’ll build comprehensive territory and new account pursuit plans.
You’re a proven salesperson with a background in a scientific field. You thrive working independently and building success for yourself. You have and will build relationships with key business contacts, and use your expertise in the local market to get results.
If you’ve dreamed of owning territory and making it your own, this is the chance you’ve been waiting for. A chance to connect customers with a meaningful, innovative, in-demand product. A chance to grow a successful business and to lead its expansion over time. To make your mark and have autonomy.
Working @ Proto3000
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Vaughan office. Once established, you will have the ability to work remotely and come into the office 1-2 times a week. Total compensation for this role includes a highly attractive base salary, benefits, vacation, and vehicle/travel expenses. We will also provide you with any technology you need to do your job, including a cell phone and laptop.
You will be required to travel throughout Ontario, and occasionally into the US, so a valid driver’s license, vehicle, passport, and willingness/ability to do so is essential.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here and they will tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on the success
- And we enjoy a positive, upbeat, casual culture, with very little red tape to impede you from doing your job.
- Experience in a B2B sales role where success depended on winning new business
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Rep within a similar industry e.g., medical device, hardware/software distribution, pharmaceutical or other related field with a preference for digital/dental sector experience
- Knowledge of the dental industry gained through education or work experience, ex. dental manufacturing, dental laboratories, dental practices would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of 3D printers, Scanners and CAD/CAM software would be an asset
- A college or university diploma/degree preferred
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel frequently across Ontario Valid passport and willingness/ability to travel occasionally into the US