Account ManagerApply Now
Due to Proto3000’s continued success, we’re looking for a new Sales Representative to add to our growing team. Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 15 years, the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services. Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join the team to help market our brand mission and solutions to potential customers.
If you want to join a dynamic, innovative company with a long track record of success in a fast-paced, exponential industry, apply below.
You’ll identify and qualify opportunities with existing customers, web leads, and your own prospects. You’ll build comprehensive territory, and new account pursuit plans to reach them.
You’re a proven salesperson with a background in business, engineering, or a similar field. You thrive working independently and building success for yourself. You have and will build relationships with key business contacts and use your expertise in the local market to get results.
This is an opportunity to own your territory and be self-directed in growing your business. Connecting customers with a meaningful, innovative, in-demand product will be a great opportunity. You will lead the expansion of a forward-thinking company and be a part of this growth while having autonomy.
Working @ Proto3000
Working at Proto3000, you will work with a wide range of customers in the manufacturing industry, including companies listed on the S&P 500 to small start-ups looking to pave the way with additive manufacturing. We cover major manufacturing industries: automotive, aerospace, athletic brands, and medical.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in or near any of the North Eastern US states’ major cities: New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, etc. The position is remote work-from-home with required travel throughout the region to meet potential customers.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here, and they will tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- You can be part of a mid-size company with plans for major expansion and growth
- You can be involved in many aspects of the company, learn from people in different parts of the business, and have a great impact on the success
- And we enjoy a positive, supportive work culture with very little red tape to impede you from doing your job.
- Experience in a B2B sales role where success depended on winning new business
- Experience working in sales within a similar industry selling manufacturing services, acquiring capital equipment, software distribution; pharmaceutical; or other related manufacturing fields
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Familiar with MFG process: CNC, Roll forming, Stamping & 3D printing
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently in a fast passed environment.
- Proven ability to build and foster customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills via email/phone and in person
- A college or university diploma/degree preferred
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel frequently across the US
- A valid passport and willingness/ability to travel occasionally to Canada
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits, and workplace preferences and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.