Customer Service and Administrative AssociateApply Now
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 12 years the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services.
Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for a Customer Service & Administrative Associate – someone who will support our customers. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a dynamic, innovative company with a long track record of success, we want to hear from you.
Who are you?
You’re a customer service pro searching for a creative and collaborative culture where you can put your skills to work every single day.
You stand out because you’re passionate about providing excellent service. You love the feeling of delighting a customer, solving their problems, and easing their concerns.
You always go above and beyond for your customers, and that’s why we can’t wait to meet you.
About the role
As a Customer Service & Administrative Associate, your main goal is to support our customers, and our sales team, by responding to incoming enquires, provide quotes, sales orders, and invoices to our clients
Practically speaking, you will:
- Provide quotes, sales orders, and invoices to clients
- Handle customer inquiries (both via email and on the phone)
- Work with account executives and customers to manage sales of parts and materials
- Oversee accounts and orders management
- Maintain a presence at reception to receive visitors
- Answer phone calls
- Ability to handle customer complaints
Back up to the accounting & office administrator for ordering products and inventory management, Zoho tickets & Moneris client credit card duties.
Why you’ll succeed in this role
You have patience, empathy, and a natural ability to make others feel comfortable.
With every interaction, you’ll create a personal service experience that will wow each customer and sales rep you support and leave them feeling happy.
- 1- 2 years experience in customer service, customer support, or administrative support role
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Warehouse and distribution experience
- Computer skills, Google, Cloud platforms, Microsoft, Word and Excel abilities
- Order Management workflow experience
- Helpdesk experience (Support ticketing platform)
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Data entry experience
- Bilingual would be considered an asset
- Customer Service experience
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits, and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.