Customer Service SpecialistApply Now
Design, additive manufacturing, and metrology are changing the way we imagine, develop and produce. For over 12 years the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of advanced manufacturing products and services. Our technology and expertise has been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for the newest member of our team to support the growing needs of our customers. If you want to join a dynamic, innovative company with a long track record of success in a fast-paced, exponential industry, apply below.
Who Are You?
You’re a customer service pro searching for a creative and collaborative culture where you can put your skills to work every single day.
You stand out because you’re passionate about providing excellent service. You love the feeling of delighting a customer, solving their problems and easing their concerns. And you’ve got a feel for sales that make you even more unique.
You always go above and beyond for your customers, and that’s why we can’t wait to meet you.
Customer Service Specialist Job Role
- Vaughan, Ontario
- Full-time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Attractive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Benefits and vacation
- Excellent opportunity with on-the-job training provided
As our new customer service specialist, your main goal is to support our customers, and our sales team, by responding to incoming inquiries, processing smaller sales orders, and escalating large sales opportunities to our account executives.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Provide quotes to clients
- Handle customer enquiries (both via email and on the phone)
- Work with account executives and customers to manage sales
- Oversee accounts and orders
- Ability to handle customer complaints
Why you’ll succeed in this role
You have patience, empathy, and a natural ability to make others feel comfortable.
With every interaction, you’ll create a personal service experience that will wow each customer and sales rep you support and leave them feeling happy
Working @ Proto3000:
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Vaughan office. Total compensation for this role includes a highly attractive compensation package with benefits and vacation. We will also provide you with any technology you need to do your job, including cell phone and laptop.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here and they will tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on success
- And we enjoy a positive, upbeat, casual culture, with very little red-tape to impede you from doing your job
- Experience in a customer service, customer support, or sales role
- Experience providing customer support or service remotely (phone, online)
- Experience processing sales orders and invoices
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office (formatting, formulas, etc.)
- Experience using ERP or CRM software to update and track customer information is an asset
- Previous experience working with technical products or familiarity with 3D printing is an asset
- Bilingual language skills (French/English) is a significant asset
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or equivalent
How to Apply:
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.