Digital Dental Sales RepresentativeApply Now
Additive manufacturing, metrology and 3D printing are changing how we design and manufacture. For over 15 years, the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services.
Digital Technology is changing the way we design and produce dental restorations and prosthetics.
Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in empowering the next generation of dental labs and clinics to better speed, performance, and accuracy, ultimately resulting in improved patient care.
We are looking for a Digital Dental Sales Representative.
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a dynamic, innovative company with a long track record of success, we want to hear from you.
Digital Dental Sales Representative
Your customers are primarily forward-thinking digital dental orthodontics labs and clinics using or interested in using Scanners, CAD/CAM, and milling.
They want to utilize technology to streamline production and reduce costs.
Digital processes can be used for various applications, including Crown & Bridge, Implants, Surgical Guides, Partial and Full Dentures, Orthodontics, Clear Aligners, and more.
You’ll identify and qualify opportunities with existing customers, web leads, and your own prospects. You’ll build comprehensive territory, and new account pursuit plans to reach them.
You’re a proven sales person with a background in digital dental sales. You thrive working independently and building success for yourself. You have and will build relationships with key business contacts and use your expertise in the local market to get results.
If you’ve dreamed of owning a territory and making it your own, this is the chance you’ve been waiting for. A chance to connect customers with a meaningful, innovative, in-demand product. A chance to grow a successful business and lead its expansion over time. To make your mark.
Working @ Proto3000
This is a full-time, permanent role based in or near any of the North Eastern US states’ major cities: New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Michigan. You’ll work from home and travel throughout the region to close business.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here, and they’ll tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on success
- And we enjoy a positive, upbeat, casual culture
- Success in dental sales leads to lucrative earnings. The total compensation in this role includes a stable base plus commissions, benefits (HRA), and vehicle/travel expenses.
The qualifications are essential:
- Experience in a B2B sales role where success depended on winning new business
- Experience in digital dental sales
- Knowledge of the dental industry gained through education or work experience, ex. dental manufacturing, dental laboratories, dental practices
- Knowledge of dental mills, printers, scanners and software would be an asset.
- Ability to travel frequently across the USA
- A college or university diploma/degree is also preferred.
How to Apply
Our online application will allow you to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits, and workplace preferences and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.