Sales Operations CoordinatorApply Now
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 14 years, the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services. As a cutting-edge technology integrator, our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator.
If you’re ready to join a dynamic, innovative company with a long track record of success, we want to hear from you.
The best in this job will be driven by their patience, emotional intelligence, and exceptional people skills. You keep cool under pressure, and always get the job done whatever the day throws at you.
- Processing Sales Orders, Purchase Orders & customs documents
- Responsible for system orders & assist with bid submissions
- Logistics, invoicing, deposits, wire payments (Proto USA), shipment tracking
- Database administration (PandDoc, SOS, Cin7, Coper) ( updating and overseeing templates, pricing, item changes, pricelists, item changes)
- Oversee license renewals (Exocad & Hyperdent)
- Sales team support with assisting with customer inquiries
- Customer service, Billing & Material orders support ( & Quebec support)
- General office admin – Reports, NDA’s, grants, training/travel, gov’t bids & reports
- Purchase orders for ESD – misc. supplies, consumables
- Provide administrative support to the sales department and sales team members as needed. This may involve collecting and compiling data, contacting clients, researching information, producing reports and manuals, preparing presentations and other documents, preparing written correspondence, responding to telephone inquiries, providing basic technical support, etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, including preparing purchase and sales orders, handling invoices and reporting.
- Other duties, as required.
Other Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and requirements.
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and administrative principles and processes.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations and operations.
- Solid typing/keyboarding skills. [A minimum of 50-60 w.p.m. is preferred.]
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), e-mail and the Internet.
Education and Experience:
- Postsecondary education (college or university) is required or equivalent experience.
- 3- 5 years previous experience in a clerical, administrative or similar role.
- Primarily working in an office environment. Requires sitting for extended periods of time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer keyboards and computer screens.
- Required to deal with frequent interruptions, multiple deliverables and tight deadlines.
- May require some overtime and/or non-standard work hours.
Working @ Proto3000
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Vaughan office. Total compensation for this role includes a highly attractive compensation package with benefits and vacation.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here and they will tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on success
- And we enjoy a positive, up-beat, casual culture, with very little red-tape to impede you from doing your job
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.