Canada’s Biggest Advanced Manufacturing Show
Join us at CMTS 2019, Canada’s Preeminent Event for Discovery, Innovation, and Networking in Advanced Manufacturing
September 30th to October 3rd, 2019 | The International Centre, Toronto, ON | Booth #1118
Book a Meeting with the Proto3000 Team
If you are looking to explore the new metal 3D printing technologies from Desktop Metal, professional additive manufacturing solutions from Stratasys, handheld metrology solutions from Creaform, and services from Proto3000 book a tour with our team. One of our industry experts will walk you through each of the technology platforms, as well as have an in-depth discovery conversation to see how you can leverage additive manufacturing and metrology to solve current manufacturing challenges and prepare for the future. To book a tour, please contact us and one of our staff will make the arrangements. Please book early as space is very limited.
5 Reasons to Attend
- EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST. For more than 40 years, CMTS has been produced in partnership with industry OEMs and leading suppliers who know the challenges Canadian manufacturers face as well as the types of enabling technology needed to advance the industry.
- CONNECT AND SHARE. CMTS attracts thinkers, doers, and decision-makers. You’ll be side by side with more than 10,000 of the industry’s sharpest professionals who do what you do and want to exchange ideas.
- DISCOVER NEW SOLUTIONS. More than 700 technology and service providers will be onsite to address your specific challenges and provide you with custom solutions. Meet the experts, participate in one-on-one consultations and compare products—all under one roof.
- TAILOR YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE. With more than 80 technical presentations, workshops, local facility tours, and complimentary education sessions to choose from, there’s something for everyone in every role.
- GAIN EXPERT KNOWLEDGE. CMTS serves up more than 100 industry leaders eager to share proven strategies and tactics. Learn from their successes and setbacks as you plan what’s next for your company.