November 6th & 7th 2019,
Deadline to register: November 1st 2019
Location: Materialise US, 44650 Helm Court, Plymouth, MI 48170
Cost: $1,875 USD/person
Travel expenses not included
Getting started with Metal 3D Printing can seem tough. The factors affecting build success are numerous, and the costs at stake can run high quickly. Regardless of the industry, you operate in, success in Metal 3D Printing is founded on an understanding of the printing process. In Metal 3D Printing, the key to success is a strong understanding of the process and the tools available to you at each stage. The learning curve can be steep, but conquering it is essential for unlocking a higher build success rate.
Master the Metal Additive Manufacturing Process
If you are a professional user of Metal 3D Printing looking to gain theoretical and practical knowledge into the different aspects and challenges of the Metal AM technology, with a specific focus on the Laser Melting technology, join us at the Masterclass in Metal 3D Printing.
What You Will Learn
- Laser melting metal additive manufacturing process
- Machine components
- Power and material management
- Identifying opportunities for Metal AM and where to start introducing it to your business
- Part orientation and positioning best practices
- Support generation and optimizing file preparation
- Process influencers
- Post-processing techniques
Who Should Attend?
- Users of additive manufacturing technology
- Those who are currently using metal 3D printing or planning on starting
- Those looking for the fastest route to developing deeper insights into all relevant aspects of metal 3D printing
- Power users looking for a refresher on best practices
- New employees looking to be involved in metal processes