Formlabs® Nylon 12 Powder
Nylon 12 Powder
Polypropylene Powder for General Purpose, Engineering, Medical Applications
Nylon 12 SLS powder is a durable, industry standard material ideal for functional prototyping. Its recommended 30% refresh rate allows for maximum reuse of materials and optimal print success. Nylon 12 Powder, designed for the Fuse 1, offers exceptional tensile strength, ductility, and environmental stability. Ideal for crafting intricate assemblies and robust parts with low water absorption.
Nylon 12 Powder is recommended for functional prototyping and end-use production of complex assemblies and durable parts with high environmental stability.
- High-performance prototyping
- Small batch manufacturing
- Permanent jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Biocompatible, sterilizable parts*
*Material properties may vary based on part design and manufacturing practices. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to validate the suitability of the printed parts for the intended use.
Why choose Formlabs’ Nylon 12?
- Material versatility for a wide range of applications
- Highly detailed parts and complex parts & assemblies with low creep
- Economical refresh rate for material saving