PostProcess and Proto3000 Announce Partnership to Provide Superior Resin Removal Solutions to Dental Customers in North America.
Buffalo, NY, USA, September 20, 2023 – PostProcess Technologies, the leading provider of automated and intelligent post-processing solutions for 3D printed parts, announces its new partnership with Proto3000, a premier provider of 3D printing solutions and services. Proto3000 will now serve as a channel partner as part of this collaboration, offering PostProcess solutions to dental customers across the United States and Canada.
Proto3000 will leverage its expertise and market presence to sell PostProcess’s highly acclaimed DEMI 400™ and DEMI 800™ systems for automated resin removal. This strategic alliance aims to revolutionize the resin removal process for dental professionals, offering them a superior alternative to their current processes using IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol).
The PostProcess resin removal solution provides numerous competitive advantages over legacy workflows, making it the ideal choice for Proto3000’s esteemed customer base. These advantages include:
- Enhanced Safety: PostProcess solutions are non-combustible and non-flammable, ensuring a far safer environment for dental technicians and their teams.
- Reduced Waste: By generating 7-10 times less waste than traditional methods, the PostProcess resin removal solution is significantly more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Streamlined Automation: Proto3000 customers will benefit from a more automated workflow, with fewer manual steps involved in the resin removal process, thus increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Faster and Consistent Cycle Times: The PostProcess system delivers exceptional speed and consistency, with cycle times under 10 minutes, allowing dental professionals to accelerate their production timelines.
- Improved Part Quality: With the PostProcess resin removal solution, Proto3000 customers can achieve cleaner, higher-quality parts, enhancing the overall end-user experience and satisfaction.
- Lower Cost of Ownership: PostProcess solutions offer a cost-effective alternative to IPA-based processes, reducing operational expenses and increasing the return on investment for dental laboratories.
“We are excited to collaborate with Proto3000 to bring our innovative resin removal solutions to dental customers across North America,” said Nate Harris, PostProcess VP of Sales. “By combining PostProcess’s advanced automation capabilities with Proto3000’s extensive market knowledge, we can provide dental professionals with a game-changing alternative to IPA, offering increased safety, efficiency, and sustainability.”
“This collaboration with PostProcess aligns perfectly with our commitment to delivering cutting-edge 3D printing solutions and services. We look forward to helping customers achieve superior post-processing results while maximizing their return on investment“, declared Eyal Geiger, Co-Founder and President of Proto3000.
For more information about the PostProcess resin removal solution and Proto3000’s offerings, register for the joint webinar on September 27th on “An IPA Alternative: A Better Way to Clean Resin-Based 3D Printed Parts”. In this webinar, you will hear how Schell Dental Ceramics transformed its resin removal workflow.
PostProcess is the leader in automated and intelligent post-printing solutions for 3D printed and additive manufactured parts. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Buffalo, NY, USA, with international operations in Mougins, France, PostProcess removes the bottleneck in the final stage of the 3D printing workflow, post-processing, through a combination of patent-pending software, hardware, and chemistry technologies. The company’s solutions automate industrial 3D printing’s most common post-printing processes including support, resin, powder removal, and surface finishing, enabling customer-ready 3D printed parts at scale and complete digitization of additive manufacturing through the workflow for the Industry 4.0 factory floor. The PostProcess portfolio has been proven across all major industrial 3D printing technologies and is in use daily in every imaginable manufacturing sector. www.postprocess.com