We can’t say enough about the bravery and sacrifices being made by frontline healthcare workers around the world during the COVID-19 crisis. Their actions in the face of fear, uncertainty and exhaustion are nothing short of heroic.
That makes it gut-wrenching to hear of shortages in the personal protective equipment (PPE) they need to help them do their work safely.
3D Printing Services for PPE
To help fill the gap, we have put our 3D printing services to work in manufacturing and assembling up to 2,000 medical face shields a week.
- On-Demand – Do you need face shields? Please let us know as soon as you can. Supply chain issues might disrupt production.
- High Quality, Safe & Effective – The 3D-printed face shields are manufactured and assembled for healthcare workers and essential staff in our ISO 9001:2015 approved facility.
- Meets Health Canada Standards – The face shields are manufactured using a clean and monitored process that’s in accordance with Health Canada’s recommended standards.
- Full Traceability – Every face shield is fully traceable including all suppliers, raw materials, the entire production process and distribution.
- Easily Assembled and Adjustable – With just two components, the face shields are quick and easy to assemble. They are also designed to offer enough clearance for safety goggles, eyeglasses and respiratory protection masks.
- Lightweight & Comfortable – Despite meeting all standards and covering the entire face from ear to ear, the face shields are remarkably light, which makes them more comfortable for extended wear.
- Reusable – To keep face shields in use for longer, the 3D-printed component is sterilizable and the face shield can be wiped clean with disinfectant.
Again, if you need face shields or any other sort of PPE equipment that we can manufacture on-demand right now, please let us know in the comments below and we will help in any way we can. We are currently working on even more applications that we think will be the perfect fit for our 3D printing technology.
To find out how else we may help you during the COVID-19 crisis, check out our post “An Update on Our Operations During COVID-19”.