Digital Technology Specialist (Dental, CAD/CAM)Apply Now
Additive manufacturing and metrology are changing the way we design and manufacture. For over 12 years, the Proto3000 team has been committed to empowering businesses to solve tough engineering and production challenges with our portfolio of products and services.
Our technology and expertise have been instrumental in designing the next generation of aircraft, pushing performance vehicles to be faster and lighter, transforming manufacturing facilities to be ready for industry 4.0, and producing medical tools and devices that save lives.
We are looking for a Digital Technology Specialist (Dental, CAD/CAM) – someone who is mechanically inclined, keen to learn, and wants to find out how to support customers.
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a dynamic, innovative company with a long track record of success, we want to hear from you.
Digital Technology Specialist (Dental, CAD/CAM)
In this multifaceted role, your two primary responsibilities will be to learn how to support our sales and service teams, as well as our customers, through your strong technical skills and aptitude.
Your technical background and desire to learn dental and orthotic milling will allow you to work closely with our R&D department to improve CAD/CAM workflows, while delivering benchmark analysis, cases, and technical sales support to our account managers.
You will be taught how to integrate CAD / CAM software to operate our dental mills and dental printers, intraoral scanners, lab scanners, which will allow you to provide support to our sales and marketing teams with webinar, live demonstrations, and benchmarks.
Your great relationship building, and communication skills mean that will also be able to deliver advanced technical training to our customers (exoCAD, hyperdent / iCAM), provide software demonstrations, and engage with prospects at trade shows and client meetings.
Success in this role means, handling multiple competing priorities with ease while being comfortable both in and outside the lab. This is a challenging and rewarding role, with incredibly interesting work, and great potential for career growth.
Working @ Proto3000
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Vaughan office. Total compensation for this role includes a highly attractive base salary, benefits, vacation, and vehicle/travel expenses.
You will occasionally be required to travel throughout Ontario/Quebec, so a valid driver’s license, vehicle, passport, and willingness/ability to do so is essential.
Ask our employees what it’s like to work here and they will tell you:
- It’s a cutting-edge, innovative industry and company
- The company is small enough that you can wear many hats, learn many things, and have a great impact on the success
- And we enjoy a positive, upbeat, casual culture, with very little red tape to impede you from doing your job.
Specifically, we hope you will apply if you have these qualifications:
- Experience working with dental CAD / CAM
- Experience with intra/oral scanners would be considered an asset
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint (G-suite an asset)
- Experience in a similar technical training or technical sales role is an asset
- Experience working in a dental / ortho laboratory is an asset
- Valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle
- Valid passport, and ability to travel throughout Canada
- Registered Dental Technician certification is an asset
- A post-secondary education, preferably in a technical field