Henkel LOCTITE® 3D 3843 is an ideal material for end-use parts production or functional prototyping. An ETEC-validated material from Henkel, E-3843 is a high-performance, high-modulus product which boasts excellent flexural and tensile properties with a relatively high degree of elongation. It offers good impact resistance and thermal stability, making it suitable for many demanding engineering applications. E-3843 is available in black or grey.
- Tensile Strength: 60 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 1890 MPA
- Elongation at Break: 47%
- Impact Strength (Notched): 53.8 J/m
- Heat Deflection Temperature @ 0.455 MPa: 56°C
LOCTITE® 3D IND405 is a rigid, high-strength, high-elongation engineering material with outstanding impact resistance and excellent surface finish properties. This stiff and durable high-performance material is ideal for various tools on the production floor.
- Tensile Strength: 45 ± 2 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 1,434 ± 80 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 101 ± 11%
- Impact Strength (Notched): 72 J/m
- Heat Deflection Temperature at 0.455 MPa: 53° C
*Values pertain to IND405 Black, post-processed. For IND405 Clear values, see Technical Specifications
LOCTITE 3D MED413 has been designed for manufacturing medical devices and parts that require good stiffness and wear resistance. It can meet ISO 10993-5 & -10 standards for biocompatibility when processed using a validated workflow. In addition, this material ensures an outstanding surface finish and excellent machinability.
- Tensile Strength: 40 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 1600 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 50%
- Impact Strength (Notched): 59 J/m
- Heat Deflection Temperature at 0.455 MPa: 70°C
E-RigidForm is a polyurethane-like resin that 3D prints strong, hard, and stiff end-use parts. E-RigidForm has high tensile strength, delivers good heat deflection, and is water-resistant. E-RigidForm is a versatile and tough material ideal for various industrial and consumer applications.
- Tensile Strength: 68-73 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 2950-3250 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 6%
- Impact Strength (Notched): 30 J/m
- Heat Deflection Temperature @ 1.181 MPa: 62.5°C
E-ToughFlex™ has a very high flexural modulus and strength and is hydrophobic (water repellence). Parts 3D printed with E-ToughFlex are strong yet flexible and have a beautiful surface finish similar to ceramic while having excellent abrasion resistance.
- Tensile Strength: 67.5 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 1340 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 16%
- Impact Strength (Notched): 20 J/m
- Heat Deflection Temperature: at 1.181 MPa 58° C
ETEC’s RC materials contain ceramic particles allowing for tough and stiff parts with high-temperature resistance. The ability to create parts at very high resolutions makes these materials ideal for applications like custom connectors and high-detail mold masters. The wide variety of finishing methods for these materials – including painting and plating – make them popular for animation applications.
- Tensile Strength: 39 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 2.9 %
- Heat Deflection Temperature at 0.455 MPa: 93° C