MakerBot SKETCH Classroom™ Desktop 3D Printer
Everything an educator needs to enable Design Thinking and 3D printing in the classroom
Whether in-class or online, the MakerBot SKETCH Classroom Desktop 3D Printer brings students and teachers together to ignite design thinking and problem-solving. Engage in hundreds of 3D printing projects and develop the next generation’s innovators, engineers, problem-solvers, and dreamers.
600+ Certified Lesson Plans
- Access over 600 lesson plans across various grade levels & subjects applicable to your classroom and curriculum
- Join the largest 3D printing community of educators
- Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators
Reliable prints every time
The heated and flexible build plate is designed specifically for a secure and successful printing experience whether you print one or multiple parts in the same time.
- Simple load/unload of the filament
- Safe and easy removing of the prints
Touch Screen Controls
Start, monitor and pause your students’ prints with an intuitive interface, designed for easy 3D printing navigation.
- Check printer settings
- Check print progress
Enclosed Chamber and Particulate Filter
Place your printer anywhere in the classroom without worrying about curious hands and print with peace of mind with a particulate filter installed in each printer.